If you presently own a commercial property that is short on tenants, our team at McLoud & Company Commercial Real Estate can help — and save your valuable time.
Through planned marketing efforts, our commercial leasing consultants will work to attract any prospects interested in leasing space. They then handle all the leasing negotiations in accordance with guidelines that you set. If successfully negotiated, leases are recommended to you for approval.
Leasing also encompasses the following:
- Reviewing the commercial real estate in your market for comparable properties and evaluating your property’s position and competitiveness, recommending rental rate adjustments if necessary.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining an effective leasing program for your property. This program must encompass direct leasing activity by McLoud & Company as well as coordination and cooperation with other commercial real estate firms engaged in leasing activity.
- Providing market data to you regarding the supply and absorption rates of competing leasable space.
- Conducting annual market surveys and analysis in order to assure that your property continues to be competitive in the marketplace and is achieving maximum rental income return for you.
- Coordinating prospective tenant support services such as space planning.
- Actively pursuing the renewal of tenant leases and implementing of tenant retention programs.
- Creating a strong online and mobile presence for your property, since more and more potential tenants search online to find space. Attractive on-site signage and promotional materials will also be created as necessary.
Whether you are buying or leasing retail, office or warehouse space, you need to be represented in the transaction; if you are calling the ‘number in the window’ of a particular property, you have no one on your team.
McLoud & Company Commercial Real Estate consultants are committed to working with you to determine what best suits your needs – and our services typically are FREE!
Our associates, experienced in the Greater Springfield and Branson, Missouri area, will team with members of your company to explore the possible location alternatives for your consideration. Throughout this process, our recommendations will be based upon our experience and knowledge of the commercial real estate market. With McLoud & Company as your tenant representative, you can be assured that your interest becomes our interest.
Tenant representation encompasses the following:
- Reviewing your needs
- Prioritizing your needs list
- Reviewing the market for available properties
- Analyzing and prioritizing those properties with you
- Selecting the property that best fits your needs
- Negotiating the best terms possible for the purchase/lease of that property
For more information about McLoud & Company Commercial Real Estate, LLC and how we can be of service to you, contact us at 417-882-6000 or email@example.com